Monday, July 4, 2016

Superhero Hybrid

A friend of mine has a birthday coming up soon and as she is a Marvel geek like me, I really wanted to make her a superhero card. SU had a great set called 'Calling All Heroes' a couple of years back but we didn't get it here in Australia, sadly, so when the opportunity came to buy it on MDS I leapt at it. Inspired by a card by Ilina Crouse, here's my hybrid:


Materials used:

  • stamps - Calling all Heroes (digital), One of a Kind (digital)
  • card - basic black, whisper white, retired Bermuda bay dsp, digital crushed curry dsp
  • other - 35mm circle punch, 38mm circle punch, Dimensionals, scissors, cloud embossing folder (retired), Big Shot, computer, printer, MDS software

I'm pretty sure she's going to love it; I know I do!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: