Monday, August 4, 2014

Let Your Dreams Set Sail

Today's offering is the nautical-themed card in a box I mentioned in yesterday's post. This is for my DH's birthday tomorrow - luckily, he doesn't look at my blog so he won't get a sneak preview!

I used a Nitwit Collection kit (Coastal lil bits and Coastal too) for all the digital elements and papers, with SU card for the rest.




Materials used:
  • card - real red, whisper white, night of navy
  • other - dimensionals, MDS
  • non SU - Nitwit digital elements and papers, acetate, computer and printer

Here's the back view for writing the birthday message:


I don't think my photos do it justice really, as I'm not good at photographing in bright sunlight. Ah well.

We'll be making a card in a box in class this month, so I hope my ladies enjoy creating them as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: