Friday, January 31, 2014

Make A Wish

A fun birthday card for you today using the cute Retro Fresh papers from the new Occasions catalogue. I used a fancy fold that I've used before (on this card) but turned it the other way and added the cut off piece from the top to the bottom for another layer (idea from Beth Beard).



My pool party piece is embossed with the new arrows embossing folder, also from the OC, and inked around the edge. The sentiments on both front and inside of the card come from new set Perfect Pennants (OC) and I used the SAB freebie pennant punch to make the ends of my so saffron piece. The calypso coral and pool party arrows are made with dies from the labels card thinlits set.

Materials used:

  • stamps - Perfect Pennants
  • card - so saffron, pool party, calypso coral, whisper white, Retro Fresh dsp
  • other - chalk talk framelits, labels card thinlits dies, dimensionals, pennant punch, 1/2" circle punch, arrows E/F, Big Shot

It's going to be a really hot one today, so I do hope you are staying cool!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Love the fold Kerry, this is a really colourful and fun card.

Margaret said...

Wonderful card! I love the fold and adding the paper to the bottom!