Friday, November 22, 2013

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Camp We Go

Howdy campers! Here I am at our Serendipity Stamp Camp and sooooooo excited to be spending a whole weekend just crafting and having fun with some like-minded folks! Rob and I will be keeping our ladies busy with classes, projects, shoebox cards, demonstrations - and of course, a little food along the way!

I am first up tonight and I chose to do a boxed set of Christmas cards for my first project. We are using SU card and papers (of course!) and one of my all-time fav techniques - colouring. Some ladies, like me, will be watercolouring the images and some will use alcohol markers, but no matter what, we will have fun colouring these hilarious images from Bugaboo.

Here's some shots of our project:







This should keep the ladies busy tonight! We have tons more fun in store for them tomorrow - tune back in then and I'll show you my next project.

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Kez....I love this old wee Merry Hag. Have a ball at Camp. I sincerely hope you find Collaroy the perfect crafting space. I am a wee jealous that I am not there with you all....tho I do look fwd to seeing all your projects. ooxx