Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Resuming Transmission

Hi all! Things are settling down here now and "normal transmission is being resumed" so to speak. I have been busy crafting, but it has been either for Stamp Camp or Creative Crew design team work - neither of which I can show you just yet!

There will be November Creative Crew challenge projects coming up beginning Friday (yikes! November already!) and next week I'll have class cards to show you. Meanwhile, it may be a little quiet here.

To keep you going, you can feast your eyes on some exciting new products recently released here in Australia:


Circle Card Thinlits


Label Card Thinlits


Envelope Punch Board

I'll be showing my lovely ladies some fun things to do with these great new toys in class next week, so stay tuned for card samples for those.

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Brenda in IN said...

I'm so happy you are safe and crafting again. That was a scary time with those fires consuming so much. My thought and prayers go to those who lost so much.