Monday, August 12, 2013

A Bevy of Bows

One of the things I just could not resist putting on my Holiday catalogue pre-order was the Gift Bow Bigz die. And I'm so glad I did, because I just cannot stop making these things! They are so quick and easy and so darned CUTE that I keep looking for more papers to make another!

Here's some samples of what I've made so far - firstly some Christmas bows:


The two on the bottom row are made from new Christmas papers coming up in the Holiday catalogue and the island indigo one on the right also has a new embellishment in the centre.

Then some cute polka dots, floral and sweet baby bows:


And a couple of elegant bows using retired papers - Halloween papers that to me look like Burberry and the gorgeous Mocha Morning papers:


So of course now I am wanting there to be birthdays, weddings, births, Christmas, anniversaries and more so I can make a whole new bevy of matching bows! Lol.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Sooooo love these darl....it is way up on my list too. I can see very fancy Chrissy wrapping this year. ooxx

Rob I said...

very cute Kez. What is the size of the bows?