Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Colour Me Excited!

OHMYGOSH! I am sooooo excited! I am thrilled to announce that I am now a Design Team member for a new challenge blog called Color Me Beautiful. Using all SU products, we will be challenging you each week with gorgeous colour combinations to try on your cards, scrapbook pages, 3D items and other paper crafting projects. The Design Team will post samples to give you some inspiration and we hope to see MANY of you taking part. Each week a 'Color Conqueror' will be chosen and it could be YOU!

The first challenge will be up on Sept 2nd (Sept 1st in the US), so call back then won't you?

Click HERE to be taken to the challenge blog for more information and why not sign up as a follower while you are there?

Cheers
Kez

Edited to add: OK, my skills at counting back in time aren't that great, so make that call back after 2 pm on Saturday 1st Sept!

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Congrats Kerry. How exciting for you. I look forward to seeing the new challenge blog up and running.

Helen said...

Wooohooo, way to go Kez! Well done, look forward to your challenges. Helen C

Paula Dobson said...

I am sooo excited for you Kerry! I can't wait to see the challenges and your input in them!

Lynda said...

If you cld only see the beaming smile on my face and the wee happy dance that goes with it.....personally...I think their choice was a no brainer...you ooze talent. Congrats Kez. ooxx