Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stars

I held my Star Book class at the weekend and the ladies loved making these amazing books. Most did the nautical one you can see here which is perfect for relatives who sail or for a heritage album, but my SIL made a funky floral one for a friend while I made one for DD13.

Here's the floral one using Berry Blossoms dsp and cardstock in black, coral and wisteria:




Isn't it funkalicious? And here is the one I made with Sweet Shop dsp and pool party, white and coral cardstock:




My daughter is thrilled with her one, which I am very pleased about. I think I'll be making one for DD20 next - as soon as I can find some red polka dot paper for her! LOL

Also, two very kind people have recently passed me the Liebster Award so I would like to express my sincere thanks to Susan Joyce and Sally Williams. As I only recently passed this award on, I will just encourage you to visit their blogs as well as all the blogs on my favourites list as they really are some talented people. I visit very often and am always inspired. Thanks again ladies for your kind thoughts.

Thanks for calling in today.

Cheers
Kez






2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

These are fabulous Kez, not surprised they were a hit! l especially love the "Sweet Shoppe" album, l'm a little partial to those colours!

Lynda said...

Wow, wow, WOW Kerry. These are magical. i know a v close bestie of mine that this wld make a brill pressie for. So many possiblilties in this. I love this idea (if u cldn't already tell). TFS. ooxx