Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wedding Cards

Wedding cards (for the Artfest craft show) were my focus on a wet and gloomy day yesterday.

My favourites are these three using the Marry Me set from the Summer mini (which runs out at the end of this month, don't forget). Sorry about the photos - not my best for sure. The colours are all much more gorgeous IRL.




This last one was cased from a gorgeous creation by Tui Nathan. Thanks Tui, I love your design.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Marry Me (SU), Mat Stack Collection 1 (PTI)
  • card - blush blossom (retired), soft suede, very vanilla, basic black, whisper white, pool party, digital striped paper, Mocha Morning dsp, Paisley Petals dsp
  • other - rhinestones, pearls, dimensionals, basic black satin ribbon, nestabilities dies, flowers from stash 

On the next sample I cheated a little by using a ready-coloured image from Lili of the Valley, but I added some clear embossed stamped images in the background (which you can see if you click on the photo).



Materials used:
  • stamps - Marry Me, Baby Blossoms (retired)
  • card - basic grey, whisper white, basic grey patterned dsp
  • other - rose red seam binding, jewellery tag punch, clear embossing powder, heat tool, Versamark ink, basic black marker, vintage wallpaper E/F, image from LOTV

I do hope the weather is brighter where you are - apparently we are going to get even fewer sunny days this month than we did last month - bring on the Vitamin D tablets!

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

6 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Wow, Kez - beautiful! Love the different ways you've used Marry Me; showcases the set perfectly.

Unknown said...

They are all beautiful Kerry
hugs Elaine

Lynda said...

Wow Kerry...these are amazing and stunning in their simplicity...esp the Mocha Morning one. I have a wedding card to do for July...and now you have me thinking!!! The last card is beyond cute. I have no doubt that they'll go down a treat. ooxx

Rob I said...

OMG - you have done it again. Outdone yourself once more. Think my favs are the last two, you cant go past mocha morning or your gorjuss colouring

Sue Dean said...

darn you KB you have done it to me again!!! I was umming and aaarring about the Marry Me set but that 3rd card has done it. Now I have to put another order in.

Ruthy said...

Your cards totally rock Kerry, I must get that wedding set before its done :-)