Monday, February 27, 2012

Fishy Birthdays

Fishy Friends is one of my favourite sets and even though it has retired I was happy to drag it out to make some kids cards for an upcoming craft show. The characters are so darned cute that you can't fail to smile!

I think the cards are pretty self-explanatory so I'll just show them and if you have any queries don't hesitate to email me and ask. The last one is an adaptation of a card by Marelle Taylor.


 


Materials used:
  • stamps - Fishy Friends (retired), Curly Cute, Think Happy Thoughts (retired)
  • card - real red, tempting turquoise, whisper white, pool party, island indigo, wisteria wonder, poppy parade, so saffron, very vanilla, watercolour paper, BigTop Birthday dsp
  • other - 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals, rick rack (stash), poppy parade ribbon, island indigo ruffled ribbon, aquapainter, inks and markers, sponge daubers, non SU embossing folders

DD13 just loves the first one, so I am going to have to watch it doesn't end up in her room instead of for the craft show! I must admit it is my favourite of the three too.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I love your fishy cards. it is a lovely set.

Sue Dean said...

Love them all Kez and that was a great stamp set, sadly it has gone. Now Craft Show?????

Sue Dean said...

Looks like I will have to get my fabric out now - if I could just remember where I put it!!!!!
Love both boxes.

Shari said...

I like your cards. I especially like the colors you used on that fish one! They make it very pretty!

Lynda said...

Brilliant mix of aquatic stamping, colouring and carding Kerry!!! I love the last one in particular. I hope they are a hit at the craft show. ooxx