Sunday, December 18, 2011

NSU Family Christmas

(This is my second post today - scroll down for Christmas tags)

Some more Christmas cards for you today and these ones are predominantly non SU stamps, though some of the papers are SU.

First up a very simple card featuring a delightful Lili of the Valley stamp that I could not resist as it is just perfect for my husband. I'm sure many of you have partners like mine who always need that little snooze after their Christmas Dinner!


Next up is my card for DD19. The angels stamp is from LOTV and the dsp from my stash - I loved how it incorporated blue (DD19's fav colour) and cherry cobbler (my fav colour and our theme for Xmas this year). The stars are glitter card which add a lovely touch of sparkle.


For DD13 plenty of green (her fav colour) and some delightful gingerbread whimsy! This is gingerbread Tilda and as you can see, I found plenty of gingerbread accents to match!


Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

All too cute Kerry. I love them to bits as I am sure will ur family. The LOTV stamps are GORJUS. ooxx