Saturday, December 31, 2011

Birthday Browns

Today my wonderful SIL is celebrating her birthday and naturally I had to make her a special card. I've used the new Spice Cake DSP from the Summer mini as I know the earthy tones and touch of blue will really appeal to her.



Materials used:
  • stamps - Field Flowers, Tagtastic
  • card - crumb cake, very vanilla, pool party, spice cake dsp
  • inks - more mustard, early espresso, soft suede, cajun craze
  • other - early espresso bakers twine, designer frames embossing folder, dimensionals

Hope you have a lovely NYE day and a wonderful celebration to welcome in 2012.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Soooooooo really wish u'd stop usimg this set!!!!Making it v v hard for me to logically NOT purchase it...hee hee hee. Ur SIL will LOVE is. The DSP is so wonderful as is the card.
Hope you and yours party like its 2011...til midnight at least!!! ooxx