Tuesday, July 26, 2011

NSU - Cuteness Factor

I've got some birthday cards for you today and the first two feature stamps from Lili of the Valley's newest ranges.

Pastel shades for this pretty card with a ribbon and button feature:





Materials used:
  • stamps - LOTV, SU Think Happy Thoughts
  • card - certainly celery, pretty in pink, whisper white, watercolour, dotted paper from stash
  • punches - 35 mm circle, 38 mm circle (non SU), scallop circle
  • other - so saffron ribbon, pink buttons (non SU)

For my wizard card I made my own background using stamps and gold embossing, then added some embedded embossing on the mustard panel. The sentiment was done on the computer. This one is particularly topical with the release of the last Harry Potter movie!



Materials used:
  • stamps - LOTV, SU Starring You
  • card - cherry cobbler, more mustard, night of navy, watercolour, very vanilla
  • punches - small star
  • other - nestabilities die, square lattice embossing folder, gold embossing powder, heat tool

Lastly I couldn't have a cute colouring in session without a Magnolia card too, now could I? Tilda is blowing some birthday wishes in this pretty floral card.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Magnolia, SU Sincere Salutations
  • card - bravo burgundy, very vanilla, always artichoke, pink pirouette patterned paper, Kaiser English roses paper, watercolour
  • other - nestabilities die, Martha Stewart doily lace punch, very vanilla satin ribbon

Hope you get some time to do some colouring in today. Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

These are beautiful Kerry (I seriously need to source some new accolades...sorry!!) The wee fairy/girl is to die for and the wizard is so Harry inspired. Brilliant DP and inlaid on that too. I have such a soft spot for Tilda, but I think I am more in love with the DP on this one. Have made a note of it....it's GORJUS. So well done hunni. ooxx

Rob I said...

oh gosh, I loooove the Lily of the Valley stamps - so cute and of course beautifully coloured.