Monday, May 2, 2011

NSU - Best of Friends

NSU is Non Stampin' Up! so if you want to see only SU content, skip this post. I'll try to use NSU in each blog post title where the content is predominantly other brands.

Yesterday I spent a very pleasant afternoon watercolouring after inking up a new stamp for the first time. I just adore these two sweet girls in their pretty frocks and pinafores.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Penny Black
  • card/paper - Pacific Point and Whisper White (SU), watercolour paper (Canson), designer papers by The Girls Paperie
  • other - Martha Stewart doily lace punch, Rose Red seam binding ribbon (SU), Kaiser pearls
  • inks - all SU

While I was on a roll, I inked up a gorgeous LOTV stamp and broke out some new PTI goodies. Here's my second card:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Lily of the Valley, Verve
  • card/paper - aqua mist, berry sorbet and ocean tides from Papertrey Ink, watercolour paper from Canson, whisper white from SU
  • punches - large oval and scallop oval (SU), doily lace (Martha Stewart)
  • other - dimensionals (SU), pearls (Kaiser), PTI satin ribbon
  • inks - PTI, SU and Versamagic

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Rob I said...

would you stop putting up such gorjuss stuff,as the drool is destroying my keyboard. Luv the PTI papers - dont they work well together

Lynda said...

Totally agree with above comment. These are too cute Kerry. I love the 1st image and the 2nd tugs at the awwwwwwww factor BIG TIME. I have never been able to get the grey outline around the whole image right....something else I need to learn fm you!!! Kerry, these are devine and done so v v well. The love and care is so evident. Well done. ooxx