Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hidden Away

It's amazing what you find when you clear out a whole lot of old stuff in cupboards, boxes and drawers, isn't it? My good find yesterday was some stamps I bought many years ago and had forgotten I owned, and now I find they will go very nicely with current favs!

One such is the sentiment stamp I've used on today's card and which was obviously lurking somewhere in the cobwebs of my mind when I made up this card. Just goes to show that those cobwebs do still make stuff stick, LOL! Anyways, on to the card:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Stampin' Up!, Stamp It (sentiment), Papertrey Ink (frame)
  • card - soft suede, very vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP (all SU)
  • inks - basic black, soft suede, rose red (all SU)
  • other - die by PTI, pearl strand by Kaiser, rose red seam binding by SU
I better go check out some more stored stuff - never know what I might find! Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is really beautiful, Kez. LOVE it!!

Kathryn Brennan said...

Sew beautiful. Your blog always makes me want to get on with card making. Thank you!

Lynda said...

Forgive me darl, but for some odd reason I missed a whole heap of ur posts....which I will now comment on!!! This card made me smile broardly. LURVE the sentiment and the Springtime Vintage DP (I have not cracked mine open yet...sniff). The wee pearls are the perfect finish. Great card lovely!! ooxx

Carla said...

Love those pearls!!! Your card is fabulous and I love that sentiment. I love forgotten finds! Hugs,