Saturday, March 26, 2011

What's Enough Coffee?

This is my second post today and my second entry for the Just Add Ink challenge - just add stamps. Only stamps and cardstock allowed - no embellishments of any kind!

Regular visitors will know that I don't drink tea or coffee, but I do love making cards about them! Especially for my girls, who are both totally addicted.

I found this great quote and was dying to make a card with it. I've used my Take A Sip wheel together with the new Sew Suite set from the upcoming Autumn/Winter mini. My sentiment had to be computer generated - I hope that's allowed in the challenge! Here tis:



He he! That quote cracks me up! In my case it would be 'you haven't eaten enough chocolate until you can thread a sewing machine while it's running', LOL! Hmmmm, maybe there's another card there ...!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

13 comments:

Diane Barnes said...

Great card Kerry. Love the colours, layout & how you've used the sip wheel too. The saying is hilarious...mine would also be the chocolate version too. Cheers, Di

Lynda said...

Love the sentiment...takes me back to my old textiles and design class in high school and the Jurassic Singer machines!!!. I love this card too darl'n. The coffee cups in the background are a fab backdrop. ooxx

Karen said...

Great card Kez love your sentiment.

Rachel Moore said...

I like that saying its really funny, and your stamps go perfect. well done

Unknown said...

this is simple, clean and beautiful!!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Funny sentiment!! Awesome card!

Paula Dobson said...

How could we not allow that sentiment Kez?!! Too funny. The card is great. Amazing what we can do with just stamps, eh?!!

Heather T said...

So funny. I have trouble threading my sewing machine these days; I had no idea the problem was coffee!

Carla said...

Heck, I can't even find my sewing machine!!! *smile Your card is so fun and fabulous. I love it. Hugs,

Jodene said...

This card made me smile Kez! Love the design and the sentiment, just gorgeous :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sensational quote, Kez! I giggled! Love it! This is just the "funnest" card! Hugs xxaxx

KimB said...

What a great card Kez! Love the layout and how you combined coffee and sewing machine! although I would go the chocolat route too ;)
Kim (JAI)

Cynthia said...

I love coffee and love your card creations! I have given you a second blog award, go to my blog and get the details. http://inkadoodlecreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/versital-blogger-award.html