Thursday, January 27, 2011

Before You Find Your Prince ...

... you all know how that sentence ends ... say it with me ladies ... "you have to kiss a lot of frogs"!!!

Well, while surfing around some blogs tonight I came across the most adorable froggy Valentine card made by Monica Gale and I just HAD to case it. I don't have the paper or stamps that Monica used, so I've changed those, but it is essentially the same. She also has a video tutorial on how to make the card, so if you like it, pop on over and have a look.

I know one of my regulars in particular who will love this, as she is into frogs in a big way! Here's His Froggy Highness ...



Ain't that the cutest? A great card to give to a bloke who isn't in to lovey-dovey (and that's most of them, isn't it?? LOL!!!).

Materials used:
  • stamps - Family Phrases, Tiny Tags
  • card - basic grey, old olive, pear pizzazz, riding hood red, Love Letters DSP, whisper white
  • ink - riding hood red, old olive
  • punches - large oval, wide oval, boho blossoms, 1/2 " circle, heart to heart
  • other - dimensionals, googly eyes (non SU), always artichoke marker, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies, circle scissors, crystal effects, whisper white taffeta ribbon, sponge daubers
Thanks for hopping over today!

Cheers
Kez

5 comments:

Sabine said...

This frogcard is very, very cute! I really have to stock up my punches :-))

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So ... is the frog ... you??? or DH??? Giggle! This is adorable, Kez! Hugs xxaxx

Patrice said...

Totally adorable! He's so cute I might make my son one for valentines day - tfs.

Lynda said...

Some of us have kissed so many in pursit of the ultimate frog.....that heavy application of chapstick was needed!! LOL. Devine card darl and you have done justice to the CASE!! TFS the link....will squizz. ooxx

Kathryn Brennan said...

Clever. Like it a lot!