Sunday, November 21, 2010

Plethora of Christmas

Here's a bunch of Christmas cards I've made lately:


This one was cased from Teneale and others, and I used the snowflakes from Snow Swirled to make my wreath. I added dazzling diamonds, which you can't see in the photo.


Another card using Delightful Decorations and the Ornament Punch. Trying to add some vintage glam!


This one is my favourite, so simple and so evocative. The wreath was made using a flower from the Boho Blossoms punch and the Vintage brad makes the perfect door knob!


This one uses a set I was lucky enough to get from the US called Bells and Boughs. I've used the Petals APlenty embossing folder, which matches the poinsettia so well!


Another Bells and Boughs with Petals APlenty, this time using the technique where you mask the embossing to create a gap for stamping on. I painted the poinsettia with Champagne shimmer paint, which you can see in the following close up: 


Gorgeous effect!

Well, I think that may be the last of my Christmas cards this year apart from a few special ones for special people. Still plenty of Christmas boxes, bags and tags to make yet, though!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Kim Tonnet said...

Ooh, nice cards here. Thks for the suggestion on the pinking border punch. That would work well. I'll add it to the wish list. Hope sunny Sunday going well. Luv KimT

Sabine said...

And again, your cards are pure inspiration. I love them!

Lynda said...

Ho-ho-WOW kez. brilliant beyond belief. The poinsettia cards ROCK (in a jingle bell kinda way). I (finally) posted my first lot of Chrissy cards the other day....with more to come....but I titally hear you on the over before it's begun kinda thing. Lurve these cards tho darl. PURDY!!! ooxx

Sue Dean said...

Loving the Snow Swirled one. I need to get organised (ha,ha) and get a start on my Christmas cards. Guess what I got in my order today!!!!!!!!!