Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nurse's Orders

One of my customers had an operation last week and has a few weeks of recovery ahead of her, so I made her a get well card. She is a nurse and loves Cherry Cobbler too (ie she is a woman of refinement and impeccable taste!!!) so naturally my card had to incorporate both of those. This is what I came up with:


You just gotta love those little owls, they are so darn cute! My ladies all love them too, and this month's classes are all about the owls! More on that closer to the time ...

Materials used:
  • stamps - Word Play
  • card - cherry cobbler, whisper white, crumb cake, bordering blue, basic black
  • paper - cherry cobbler from regals collection DSP
  • punches - owl, horizontal slot, scallop trim border
  • other - dimensionals, basic black and cherry cobbler markers, hodgepodge hardware, kraft taffeta ribbon
Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

7 comments:

Unknown said...

please please please can i come to this class???? pretty please
Roopa

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Kerry I love the card and you got that right I am definitely a woman of impeccable taste and refinement. I am still sore but feeling a little better each day. Love Debra

Sue Dean said...

I think I will have to stop looking at your recent posts as the owl is growing on me. Fighting to resist but looks like you might cost me money again!!! Thanks friend!

Lynda said...

This card appeals to me on a couple of levels and I am sure you know which ones!!! LOVE it to bits and too cute. Waiting for a fiscal boost an then this too will be at my place!!Great card darl. ooxx

Sue Duffy said...

This is just adorable! I must CASE and share with my customers. Thanks so much for sharing!

Cindy Major said...

That is truly adorable!!

Cindy

Kim said...

I found you through Pinterest! Your card is so adorable and I wanted you to know that I did a similar version of this adorable card that was inspired first by your adorable little owl!
I will be giving you credit with a link to your blog. I hope this will be okay with you. My card is totally different but thought I could send you some views:)
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com