Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bella Toile

The other day I was in a flower and butterfly mood, so I got out the totally gorgeous Bella Toile background stamp and my new Beautiful Wings embosslits.


I stamped BT in Versamark and clear embossed it on the background Blushing Bride piece, then stamped it again using StazOn and watercolour paper. I've used inks and markers in blushing bride, pear pizzazz and concord crush (all current in colours), then cut my butterflies in concord crush. If you're not familiar with these embosslits, they cut and emboss all in one go - fantastic. Add a pearl feature and some of the lovely crochet trim coming in the Summer mini, and I was done!

Thanks for calling in. Have a great day.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

I'm Jenny and I stamp... said...

beautiful card - love the lace!

Lynda said...

Wow.....fm a single stamp, a beautiful card!!! I love the colouring Kez. You know my stance on b'flies as well....you can't go wrong with them. This card kinda reminds me of the Spotlight techy but on a MUCH grander scale!! The lace is devine BTW. Too Purdy. ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Simply beautiful, Kez! I am soooo wanting that stamp ... but have to resist for the time being. Need to sell my embroidery machine before I can justify more stamps!!! Hugs xxaxx