Monday, September 13, 2010

New Stuff

NEW STUFF! I have been preparing cards for classes and having soooooooo much fun using new stamps and my new love - yup, you guessed it! - Cherry Cobbler.

The first card is a case from a gorgeous card by Lynn Pratt which I simplified. Crumb cake, cherry cobbler and always artichoke are the colours used and the stamp set is Just Believe.


GORJUS!

Next up I have used Bella Toile, a new background stamp that I have been totally in love with for over a year and am sooooooooooo glad it finally made it to our shores. I stamped it with - yes, you're right again! - cherry cobbler, then embossed it. The flowers are made from the new Flower Fusion die and there's touches of crumb cake again for accent. (Seriously, all this talk of cherry cobbler and crumb cake makes a person hungry!) The sentiment comes from Perfect Punches.


Well, more cards to prepare ... how sad! LOL! Hope you're having fun playing with your new stuff too! Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

6 comments:

Juliette Chapman said...

Love your Just Believe card. It is gorgeous. I am already onto my second pack of Cherry Cobbler so I know what you mean!!! Can't wait until I get Just Believe this week.

Robyn P said...

Love both cards, but the Just Believe card is one that I will have to case, it's simple and elegant. I don't have any of the materials or stamps yet though, so I will have to add them all to my very long wish list.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooooh! So much wonder around on so many blogs with the new catty products! It is so hard to keep up with it all! Gorgeous, Kez! Hugs xxaxx

Liam said...

Beautiful work kerry

Liam

Monica said...

Both the cards are lovely. The colours make me think of red wine.

The flowers in the second card are so 3D.

Lynda said...

As you said darl...both these cards are GORJUS!!!! I lovet he reverse mask in the first card and the colour combo is devine. The set may be a wish list contender...LOL. You know my feelings abt the embossing folder on the 2nd card....but is accentuates such a magical stamp and card!! Beautiful!! ooxx