Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dusky Pink

I love it when you can make a Wow! card very easily and simply - well, who wouldn't? Today's card I especially love because I've used watercolouring (which you all know I just adore) and not much else!

Elements of Style is the stamp set used, which I don't have yet but a friend let me stamp some of hers to tide me over until I can call it my own! This is a great image for beginner watercolourers, I reckon, because the detail on the stamp is so good that the shading part is pretty much foolproof!


I have tried Blushing Bride for the first time and as I've always been partial to dusky pinks, this is one I can see me using quite a bit. I teamed it with Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla and of course the beautiful scallop trim border punch (love it!). The sentiment comes from Teeny Tiny Sentiments, a very versatile set.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back at the weekend with the cards for my beginners class.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Ha ha!!!! This set is actually ON my wishlist darl. I fell in love with it straight away. You haev done a smashing job with this and the WOW factor is massive. What ink did u stamp the flowers in?? Satzon or Basic black?? Looks beautiful!! Cracker jack card darl. ooxx

Monica said...

This card is so pretty and feminine... love the stamp and the colouring.

xxx Monica

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Don't you just love the beautiful detail in this stamp image??? SU! are the best when it comes to beautiful crisp images! Hugs xxaxx