Sunday, August 1, 2010

Traditional Pop Ups

One of the fantastic presentations we saw at Stamp Camp was Robyn's tutorial on traditional pop ups. These are all cut from the piece of paper or card inside the greeting card - no add ons or bits stuck on later.

Here are some photos of Rob's samples:




Aren't they GORJUS?! And here is Rob giving us all the info and showing us how easy it is ... umm! ... should be! LOL!




I haven't given it a go yet, but the templates Rob gave us are lovely, so once I get myself a Round Tuit, I will be trying some for sure! Thanks for the great tutorial Robyn.


Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

OK....Rob obviously has WAAYYYYYYYYYYY too much time on her hasnds...these are truly works of art. Stunning to boot. Can't wait to see what u come up with once you have been "Round". ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

These are sensational! I look forward to seeing your creations. I imagine these might take a little time to master! Hugs xxaxx