Sunday, August 29, 2010

3 sleeps to go ...

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I am getting pretty darned excited about the new catalogue! I can't wait to get my hands on those gorgeous new colours and play with new stamps and punches and Big Shot paraphenalia! My wish list was revised AGAIN yesterday and I think it might stay as it is until Wednesday, but you never know!

It's only 2 sleeps until our Blog Hop, so I hope you'll be back here Tuesday at 9.00 pm to see what the gals at Stampers Anonymous SU have got cooked up for you. I am sure looking forward to seeing what they've all made, they are such a creative bunch.

DD12's team played a brilliant game of netball on Saturday and won their semi-final, so it's the preliminary finals next weekend. Unfortunately I will miss it, as I'm off to Melbourne to visit DD18 for a few days, so I've told her (DD12, that is) that they have to win so I can see them in the Grand Final the following week! They have done spectacularly well for a team who never won a single game last season! Brilliant job Wobbegongs and good luck for the prelims!

Meanwhile, here's a couple of Christmas cards to see you through until the Blog Hop ...


The bird punch makes a great dove bringing back the olive branch. Sahara Sand with Night of Navy and Whisper White. I used a small brown half pearl for the eye; gives it great dimension.


The pinecone stamp from Autumn Days teamed up with embossed Kiwi Kiss and a touch of Chocolate Chip. Simple, but looks terrific IRL.

Thanks for calling in. See you Tuesday!

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Alison said...

Gorgeous yet simple cards. I am soo excited too, I have revised my list so many times, I need to sit down again before Wednesday to try to finalise it. Good luck in finalising your list.
xox

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous cards,though my fav is the dove......its absolutely beautiful!!!
xx