Wednesday, July 14, 2010

JAI colour challenge


I love the colours in the Just Add Ink challenge this week, but after seeing in the "flesh" Liam's gorgeous card (you can see it here on her blog), I was rather intimidated and not inclined to enter! However, I was browsing through splitcoast and a card there gave me the germ of an idea, so I have made an entry after all. Here are the colours:


I've used two (retired) old favourites - Floral background stamp and Rose Red patterned paper - with two new favs - All A Flutter and the Tags die from the mini. Here's my card:


I doesn't look quite as good as I imagined it in my head, but it will do. I like the vintage-y look to it.

Thanks for calling in, have a great day.

Cheers
Kez

5 comments:

Liam said...

Kerry this is just gorgeous.

I am glad you entered in the challenge anyway.

Liam

Danielle Daws said...

So beautiful! I love it!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Old meets new and so beautifully combined!

Christine Blain said...

WOW!! Love it, Kez - it's beautiful.

Lynda said...

I so love this BGS Kez. How cool does it look ing the SS?? Call me odd, but for me it is the hero of this card. All the other elements are nice, but I lust love the vintage feel of the stamp. ooxx