Friday, July 23, 2010

I'll Be Back

Said in my best Arnie imitation! LOL!

Sorry folks, I've had a bit of an enforced break from blogging for a bit - combination of things:
  1. busy preparing work for classes
  2. busy preparing a presentation for our team's Stamp Camp this weekend
  3. having a disabled hubby at home - he had a motorbike accident last week and has a broken shoulder and sprained hip and is therefore unable to walk.
So it's been all go and I've had no chance at all to "play"! But I will be back with a vengeance next week to show you my stamp camp presentation and whatever I manage to create while I am away.

Meanwhile, have yourself a great weekend and I'll see you next week!

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Sue Dean said...

Oh Kerry what a busy time in your house. I hope for your sake your hubby is okay and is better soon as we all know what great patients men make. I can't wait to hear how the weekend went! I also can't wait to get my computer back so I can be in touch with the world alot easier!!!

Lynda said...

Kez I am so v v sorry to hear of DH's situation. I do wish him a speedy recovery (and hope that ur sanity stays relatively intact.) Looks like you had a rockin' time at stamp camp. Can't wait to hear more!!

Elaine said...

Sorry to hear of hubby's accident. Mine did the same thing a year ago, my deepest sympathy to both of you. Make sure he does the exercises the doctor told him or it will be worse when it heals, it may hurt to do them but it makes all the difference. And believe it or not pinball(is he smiling) really helps to put it in place(who'd thunk it, something guys like actually helps them!)