Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another Tent Card

My Lana ladies loved my tent card (see here) so in next week's class we are making one using the new Cottage Wall designer papers for their purple fix! Here is the sample I made for them.
This time around I managed to get the joining part on up the right way (LOL) so here's a side view.
You can use the reverse side of the Rich Razzleberry ribbon if you don't want the polka dots side to show and of course I've used one of my favourite punches, the Scallop Oval punch - did you know you can still buy this punch and that it will be in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue out in September?

What amazes me is how much I am using Orchid Opulence - a Bold Bright of all things! Shock, horror!!! I've actually ordered the ink pad and I just don't know how I'm going to fit it in to my carefully organised stamp pad caddy!

I'll be back again soon with some more purple and green goodies for another class next week. Be good till then won't you?!

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Juliette Chapman said...

Kerry this is gorgeous as usual!!! I have never used Orchid Opulence until the Cottage Wall DSP came out.

Juliette

Lynda said...

like many before me...I got Orchid Opulence because of the Cottage Wall DSP!! LOL!1 Still waiting for it to arrive tho. Love the card and the b'flies too. My head is just buzzin with possibilities with this colour and DSP. Fab card darl. ooxx