Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good Neighbour

My Lana Ladies are using the SAB set Good Neighbour in class this week. It is so cute and I love how you can create your own scenes with it! Lots of fun to play with, especially once you add some colour!

The first two cards we will be making I showed you earlier here, but this is the third one. I cased this from Lyn Put. Thanks Lyn for the gorgeous inspiration!

Stamped images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2010

Stinkin' cute! This one just might get sent off to DD17 in stormy Melbourne - hope the hail isn't too big for you today hon!

Materials used:

  • card, inks and markers - taken with teal, rose red, pumpkin pie, old olive, whisper white
  • papers - retired SU
  • punches - scallop circle, scallop edge
  • other - dimensionals, sewing machine and thread, 38 mm circle punch

Hope you like it. Thanks for dropping in today.

Cheers

Kez

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Great to see the Bali Breeze DSP get an airing again!!! This is a v v cute catd and I did think of DD17 down in Melb and I hope she is OK. Those storms were NASTY!!!! Cant wait to see what the LL's came up with. Luv this...it is v v cute. ooxx

Teneale Williams said...

WOW.......LIKE WOW


I LOVE this.....

You are on fire atm Kerry.

;) Teneale

Annie said...

I came....I saw....I liked.