Friday, March 5, 2010

Flutterby Tent Wonder

I was feeling adventurous last night and tried my hand at a tent card combined with a suspension card. It would have worked a treat if my brain hadn't scrambled and put the joining piece on upside-down, LOL!!! :) Oh well, it was Friday after all, and I've been sick, so I have an excuse! (hey, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)

I used my fav colour, riding hood red, with pink pirouette and close to cocoa and the candy lane papers. The flutterbies were stamped on whisper white and again on vellum and a bit of bling to add some sparkle never goes astray!
The sentiment from my favourite SAB set, Whimsical Words, fitted perfectly and I just LURVE the houndstooth butterfly from Butterfly Prints - I am right into houndstooth at the mo - just bought some gorgeous ribbon and am busily designing a card to go with it!

Created by Kez. Stamped images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2010

Don't forget that the FREE SAB sets are only available until the end of this month (a frightening 25 days away!) so if you haven't already got some, what the heck are you waiting for?!!! LOL!

Hope your brain is in better working condition than mine and hey! thanks for stopping by!

Cheers
Kez

No comments: