Thursday, March 25, 2010

6 Days to go ...

Oh boy, I am running out of days until the Stampers Anonymous Autumn/Winter Mini Blog Hop. No time to craft today as that horrible beast, HOUSEWORK, got in the way - gotta hate that! Don't know whatever happened to that little fairy that used to share the cooking and cleaning ... oh, I know! she moved to Melbourne! LOL!

But the ideas are buzzing around in my head non stop and I've got 4 projects finished already ... one or two more maybe? Is that too many? Would you object terribly to seeing that many gorjamalicious things all at once? Gosh, I wouldn't want to be held responsible for craft overload!

Hmmm, maybe that should be my plan ... show you so many wonderful things that you won't want to move on to other blogs and I'll keep you here and have you all to myself ... mwha-ha-ha! (evil laugh)

We shall see ........................

Cheers
Kez

No comments: