Monday, January 25, 2010

SAB is FAB

Good morning! Welcome to another Monday - and almost the end of January already! Scary.

Today the SALE-A-BRATION promotion begins, that time of year when you can earn FREE stamps simply by buying the quality SU products you already love! What's a girl to do? Spend up big, of course! LOL! So I've made a couple of cards using my fav SAB set, Whimsical Words, for your viewing pleasure. What? Not more of that set you say! She's shown us tons already! Yes, dear readers, but you haven't seen anything like these ones before: for today Kez has followed the KISS rule. What's that? Well, I used to think of it as Keep It Simple, Stupid! But now I've decided that Keep It Simple, Stamper! is more appropriate! (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!)

Here they are, take a gander:


Created by Kez. Stamped images ©1990-2010 Stampin' Up! ®

Gorjamalicious! (loyal fans will note the use of Kez's fav colour on both cards!)

Well, now it gives me much pleasure in announcing my 10,000 hits Blog Candy Winner, who is:

(drum roll please) Cheryl

Congrats Cheryl; please drop me an email so I can get your snail mail details to send you your goodies! And many thanks to all you lovely people who left comments, they make my day!

That's all for now. Don't forget to go forth and spend up so you get your free SAB sets, and keep in mind my special offer on I (Heart) Hearts for the Haitian relief fund.

Cheers

Kez

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOOHOO is that me or another Cheryl....lol...,I thought I was getting an award and making my way over here to get it.BTW love your cards especially the design and bright colours of the second one!!! going to email you shortly,thankyou so much....WOOHOO....!!
xx

Cheryl said...

WOOHOO is that me or another Cheryl....lol...,I thought I was getting an award and making my way over here to get it.BTW love your cards especially the design and bright colours of the second one!!! going to email you shortly,thankyou so much....WOOHOO....!!
xx

Juliette Chapman said...

Kerry love the cards - especially the second one. Can't wait to get my hands on Whimsical Words - hopefully by next week!!!

Lynda said...

Congrats to Cheryl...awesome job darl.Love these cards Kez, and how good is it that they have a dedicated sentiment set this year...Woo Hoo!!

Lynda said...

Congrats to Cheryl...awesome job darl.Love these cards Kez, and how good is it that they have a dedicated sentiment set this year...Woo Hoo!!