Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Oztralia Day

A quick one today as there is so much to do! Happy Australia Day to everyone here "at home"! I haven't had time to make a card but I thought I'd re-post these cards made with the quintessential Ozzie set, Bloom Away.


Created by Kez. Stamped images ©1990-2010 Stampin' Up! ®

I have to admit, as a new Australian (I call myself a Kiwaussie!) that I don't like a great many Australian native flowers (too used to the types I grew up with in NZ), but I do love the pink gum and the waratah we have in our front yard.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great day!

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Gorgeous cards Kez! Love the colours used. Happy Kiwaussie Day hehe, kidding!
Hugs Kel

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards,perfect cards to showcase today!!! Happy Australia Day Kiwaussie....lol...
xx

Lynda said...

I had not seen these cards before Kez, but I love them. I stamped a lot of these images off at a camp, but have not gotten around to using them...go figure. Love the lightness of the gum blossom and the richness of the waratah. Ur the nicest Kiwaussie I know...so I'll take that any day!! ooxx