Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

With two Xmas classes this week, I feel like I should start singing carols, LOL! On Sunday we made tags and here are what my clever class came up with. Anne made these ones:

Filomena had some lovely ideas and was really keen on Winter Post stamp set (can you tell? LOL!)

Ruth made some cute flower scallop ones and set up a production line, making a whole heap of each design:

Aren't they great? I am so impressed with their creativity. And here are the two cards we made at this month's Stamp-a-Stack:

This one was cased from Laurie F at splitcoast, which my ladies just ADORED. We put some dazzling diamonds on the dove and it looks fantastic IRL. They also loved the cutest stamp on the planet, so I made up a simple adaptation of my earlier card.

Not a great photo; the colours I have used are always artichoke, so saffron and bashful blue.
Those Xmas carols are a-beckoning! Till next time!

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Loving the Chrsitmas feel to your blog Kez. WOW I love them all, can I put my order in for them now? Hahaha. I can't believe how close it is!
Hugs, Kel

Lynda said...

WOW...what a buch of creative lass' that attended ur workshop. They all shd be congratulated!! All those ideas get the mind ticking over at a v v scary rate!! LOL!! I LURVE to bits ur dove card. It is elegance personified. Just a striking card.

Cheryl said...

WOW they are all fantastic,you are all so very talented!!! Beautiful work!!
xx