Monday, July 20, 2009

The best laid plans ...

One of the projects I had originally planned to do here in Christchurch is a cupcake or muffin recipe book. For various reasons that project was scrapped, but as I had the papers already, I decided to use those for the tri shutter card which was requested by my hostess.

Here's the recipe book:

And here is the tri shutter card:

The cupcake on the last section was paper pieced and I added glossy accents to the cherry.

Supplies used:

  • cupcake album - Kaiser woodcraft
  • papers - Kaisercraft
  • cardstock - Core'dinations and SU
  • stamps - Tilda with cowberry muffin (Magnolia); Birthday Cupcake (Inkadinkado); Cupcakes (Maya Road)
  • other - nestabilities, Big Shot, Cuttlebug embossing folder (Swiss Dots), SU inks and watercolour crayons, dimensionals

Well, tomorrow I'll be winging my way back across "the ditch"! Thanks for stopping by today.

Cheers

Kez

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kerry I'd love to see your luggage - did you manage to fit anything other than paper crafting gear in your bags?

Kim Tonnet said...

Hi Kerry, I love this project, thanks for sharing. I am a friend of Marelle Taylor's and am also a SU! girl (how I met Marelle back in 2006). I am also a type 1 diabetic so thanks for your support of the cause. Hope to see you at Marelle's or a SU! function, please visit my blog one day too. Love KimT

Lynda said...

I LURVE, lurve lurve this tri shutter Kez!! I found (and got today) my Nesties Labels 4...so TFS another wat to use them with a tri shutter!! Have a safe flight back and I look fwd to a DETAILED e mail of all ur adventures...LOL!! Prof Pirate is due for completion tonight...so pics to come...not quite how I imagined...but is OK!!